Thursday, April 12, 2012

Touched and Felt

template by Lottie Badger
template, a photo by Lottie Badger on Flickr.

The side of me that is petulant and cranky sometimes falls victim to the surprisingly sinister side of me that is hopeful and naive. No idea what goes on between those two, but sometimes Cranky McPetulantPants zonks out and Hopeful Naivety is in charge. And that's when we collect quotes.

I've started to typeset them so that they make soothing wallpapers for my computer. And when I found that you can set up a slideshow that changes your wallpaper - I was as happy as a meat-eater living in a vegan camp after all the world's foliage has gone extinct.

So, just in case you have a 1920x1080 monitor, I offer you some of these files. If you can't figure out how to setup the slideshow by your own damn self, well, try googling it. And then ask that weird guy in your family that does computer stuff. If all that fails, I will assist on the condition that you help me find my eyeballs after I have rolled them out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment