Thursday, April 12, 2012

Up and Down, a Bobbing Tale

Woke up feeling like, at least, a fifth of a million bucks.  Usually I hover around a buck fifty.

Whirlwinded my way through some of my backlog: laundry, ant eviction, dental hygiene . . . but I began to fade in mid-afternoon. Now here I am - in front of my digital time-suck.

So - was that a cycle? Where the hell did that burst come from? How do I go from Mighty Getter-Donner to the little pile of Unable in which I currently reside?

Is it the drugs? Is this something that is going to happen from now on? How the hell I am supposed to keep up my ant offensive if I slide back into ennui every 12 hours?  Bullshit, I tell you.  Pure, high-grade, oven-roasted bullshit.

I had to withdraw from an election today, and not just because I have medieval views on the rights of women, but because I don't think I'm in any shape to be around productive humans just yet.

Not sure what I'm hoping for. A sign? A guarantee of improvement? Four horsemen?  No idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment